Think of this space like a campaign office. You are welcome to come in and use this space as long as we are all working towards the same goals and we respect one another. This means...
- There may be times we disagree with what is and isn’t progressive – that’s healthy, however, we reserve the right to remove comments in this space that aren’t progressive or contain negative or harmful rhetoric.
- This is shared space. We are all responsible for keeping this space welcoming, honest, encouraging, and kind.
- This space does not tolerate discrimination, including but not limited to discrimination with respect to race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. This is a zero tolerance policy.
- This campaign believes in climate change. If you’d like to debate the science behind the issue that’s fine, we just prefer that the conservation please take place in another space.
- We understand that life happens - and that’s okay. If you are unable to make an event or a shift, please let your leaders know and do your best to reschedule. We look forward to seeing you at the next one!
- There might be glitches, bugs, and inconveniences along the way as we share this space together. If this happens please be patient - we’ll try to fix things as soon as we can.
- If you see something - say something. This is a safe space. If you feel that something needs to be documented, changed, or addressed, we hope that you are able to share your thoughts and concerns with the campaign so we can take shift action.
If all of that sounds good then ‘Welcome to Craftroots Nation’!